26th May 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to apply for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?

Respected Sir,
I'm a CBSE student and I want to know that can I apply for AIIMS MBBS Entrance exam? I am pursuing 12th with CBSE. Can you please tell me the percentage for applying? Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Age criteria of AIIMS MBBS exam 2015
  2. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in Nagpur, Bhopal, Kota and Bangalore? Tips for preparation and minimum marks required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  3. AIIMS entrance exam cutoff marks required to study MBBS?
  4. Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  7. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?
  8. Should I have to appear in NEET to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  9. Percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  10. Possibility to apply in AIIMS entrance exam for B.Tech 1st year student?
  11. What is the syllabus for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam
  12. If I pass BSc Biotech with first division then will I be eligible to apply for AIIMS entrance exam?
  13. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to apply for scholarship?
  14. Am I eligible to apply in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam if completed 12th PCB as a Private candidate with 67.41% in 4th attempts?
  15. Eligibility to apply in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for a candidate who has qualified 12th in 4th attempt?
  16. Can I get admission if pursuing 1 month Crash course for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible to sit for MBBS entrance exam in Maharashtra or AIIMS
  18. AGE limit to apply for AIIMS, JIPMER, MGIMS, BHU entrance tests for admission to MBBS course -- [Most Discussed]
31st May 2015, 07:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to apply for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?

The minimum percentage required to apply for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination is "60% marks". The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for All India Institute of Medical Science MBBS Entrance Examination is " 12th Class in 10+2 pattern" from a recognized university.

Educational Qualification:

>> Candidates must have passed 12th Class under 10+2 Scheme or Senior Secondary Certificate Entrance Examination (CBSE) or ISC (Intermediate Science) or its equivalent Examination is allowed in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates must have studied 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.

Minimum Percentage Required:

For General and OBC Category Candidates - Minimum 60% marks and above

For SC/ ST Category Candidates - Minimum 50% marks and above
1st June 2015, 01:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to apply for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science and the AIIMS MBBS entrance examinations are held for the selection of students for their MBBS course from these top government colleges at reasonable cost .

The general ability for appearing in this examination are as here under :-

You must have done your 12th or pursuing the final year of same with Science stream with Physics , Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects from a recognized board .Also you must secure at least 60% aggregate in each of the mentioned subjects .There is the provision of relaxation of marks upto 10% for categories other than the general .

Also for the same examinations your age must be within 17 years to 25 years till the last date of year in which you are applying for the same .

Generally , the qualification marks for general category for this examination lies around 50% as followed by previous year qualification marks .In this case also relaxation is offered to the categories other than the general .

Generally the application form for this examination are available online by the second half of the March and the last date for applying lies around the first half of April .Also the examination is held in the very first week of June and results are declared by 15 days from the date of examination .

For more details and guidelines to be followed for appearing and qualifying this examination log on to the official link of same

i.e; www.aiimsexam.org.in .
3rd June 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam, I have secured 58 marks in physics, 81 marks in biology, 80 marks in chemistry and 84 marks in English in 12 cbse 2015. I want to know if I am eligible to give aiims examination.
4th June 2015, 10:27 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for AIIMS MBBS 2015 General and OBC candidates must have passed 10+2/HSC in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 60% marks while qualifying marks for SC/ST is 50%.

You Should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination of a recognised University/ Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

You should complected age 17 years at time of admission.
3rd April 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,I am pursuing 12th with PCM with additional biology can i apply for aiims enterance exam?
17th November 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum marks for applying the AIIMS? I have got 59.25% in PCBE and I belong to OBC category. Am I eligible to apply for the AIIMS?
3rd March 2018, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum marks for applying the AIIMS? I have got 59.25% in PCBE and I belong to OBC category. Am I eligible to apply for the AIIMS?
4th July 2019, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir I am a private candidate of class 12th am I eligible for AIIMS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?