8th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required to get Grade-A in 10th ICSE Board exam?

Hi Sir, I really don't understand about the grade system. So, I want to know that what is the minimum percentage required to get A Grade in ICSE Board 10th standard exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I calculate percentage of 10th ICSE Board exam if only grades are mentioned?
  2. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  3. Whether ICSE Board has Grade system in Annual Report of 10th Board exam?
  4. Percentage required in 10th ICSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed ISC school?
  5. How much age is required for appearing for ICSE 10th borad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Does Infosys considers 5 subjects marks according to ICSE rules?
  7. Whether both Hindi & Punjabi are evaluated in ICSE 10th Board percentage? Benefits of studying two 2nd Languages?
  8. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  9. Grade system and pattern of 10th ICSE Board Examination?
  10. Tips to score 90% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  11. Is ICSE's best of five Subjects applicable for IT companies or not?
  12. What is the percentage required in class 11th? Any entrance exam formalities required? I am a student of class 10th and going to complete my ICSE board exam
  13. Is it a barrier to mention aggregate percentage of 10th and 12th ICSE Board exams?
  14. Whether the marks of Additional subjects calculated in 10th ICSE Board percentage?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Intermediate in Ballygunge Shiksha Sadan, Kolkata? -- [New]
  16. Doubts regarding moving from IB board to CBSE/ICSE
  17. Minimum marks required to qualify in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  18. Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Architecture Diploma course in Doctor Dharmambal Govt. Polytechnic College for Women?
13th April 2018, 06:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to get Grade-A in 10th ICSE Board exam?

In order to get Grade A in ICSE Board examination, you must have to score a minimum of 60% of marks in your examination in each subjects. Grade A marks is in between 60% to 70%. So, score in between 60% to 70% to get Grade A.
14th April 2018, 12:55 AM
ranu shahi

If you want grade A in ICSE Board then you must have to score more than 85% aggregate.
You have to labour very hard to score this much aggregate.
4th August 2019, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

If I am securing 268/400 in isc then what is grade
1st March 2021, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

How can I calculate grade/class of 12th ISC Board exam if only percentage is 59.80 mentioned?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?