6th April 2018, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score 90% in 10th ICSE Board exam?

Hello everyone, I am worried about my Board exam. Actually I have secured only 67% in my 9th standard from ICSE Board. I want to secure above 90% in my 10th ICSE. Kindly share some tips so that I can achieve 90% in my Board exam of 10th ICSE.

5th May 2018, 06:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score 90% in 10th ICSE Board exam?

To score more than 90% marks in your 10th standard ICSE Board examinations, you have to follow the tips mentioned below :-

--> Prepare the time table or schedule to study for your examinations at least before 2-3 months of commencement of examinations.

--> Study the complete syllabus of all subjects of your 10th standard. Practice as many as problems in Mathematics subject as it is a scoring subject.

--> Refer previous years examination question papers to see what type of questions are asked.

--> Practice Model question papers to check how much you are capable to score in the examinations. Finally, study well in order to score well in your 10th standard board examinations.
8th May 2018, 12:21 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Follow the below mentioned proper time table for scoring 90% marks in your class 10th Board examination.
  • Make a proper time table to study.
  • Fix some hours daily in which you will study.
  • Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance.
  • Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
  • Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily.
  • Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any.
9th May 2018, 11:01 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Preparation Tips

>> Understand the syllabus of exam.
>> Read 5 hours daily and allow yourself to 1 hour for revision.
>> Read important topics first.
>> Solve as more numerical problems of Math and Sciences as you can.
>> Allow yourself for at least 6 hours sleeping as non-sleeping will harm your body and may effect your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?