25th April 2020, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in Tamil Nadu Board 2nd PUC to appear in NEET UG?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 2nd PUC of Tamil Nadu Board. I want to join an MBBS course through the NEET UG after completing my 2nd PUC. I would like to know what percentage is required in 2nd PUC for attending NEET UG?

27th April 2020, 08:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in Tamil Nadu Board 2nd PUC to appear in NEET UG?

NTA conducts NEET for admission in MBBS and other medical courses.

The eligiblility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th in PCB with minimum 50% aggregate.

The lower age limit is 17 years and no upper age limit.

So, candidate with above qualification are eligible to appear in the examination.
27th April 2020, 09:39 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage required in Tamil Nadu Board 2nd PUC to appear in NEET UG?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and the minimum education required to appear in NEET UG is a Class 12th in Science stream with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate (or 40 in case of reserved category candidates) in PCB combination from a recognised board of education.

For complete details regarding NEET, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
28th April 2020, 07:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility required to appear in NEET UG-

-The candidate must have passed in the subjects of physics, chemistry, biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% markstaken together in PCB subjects at the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?