5th February 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?

Hello
My son is studying in cbse 12th. I want to know apart from neet whether there is any cut off mark for cbse students for entering medical college in tamilnadu or others.
And also whether cbse syllabus is enough for attending neet. he is using some books for reference. Please help

Related Questions:
  1. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  2. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
  3. How can I prepare to qualify in NEET? Is NCERT books helpful for preparation?
  4. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  5. Minimum cutoff marks required for OBC student in NEET for BDS programme in Tamil Nadu?
  6. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  7. How to get admission in medical college through NEET?
  8. Coaching classes for preparation of NEET-UG in Patna?
  9. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  10. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  11. What is the NEET syllabus? Books to be referred for the same?
  12. Can a person do MBBS after doing BSc in Biotechnology?
  13. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any government college of Maharashtra?
  14. Is it easy to get MBBS by studying in CBSE or State Board?
  15. Marks required in NEET exam? How to get admission in government medical college of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get admission in Karnataka Medical College for a domicile student who has secured 10613 rank in NEET-UG?
  17. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  18. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
6th February 2015, 04:05 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?

Yes, it is enough to prepare the 11th and 12th standard CBSE syllabus, to clear the NEET exam. And the NEET exam cutoff marks are not fixed, cutoff marks changes very year by considering various factors like number of applicants, number of seats available and the levels of difficulty of the entrance exam. The previous year cutoff marks of NEET exam are
General - 350 marks
OBC - 300 marks
SC - 280 marks
ST - 280 marks
22nd November 2017, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?

As I belong to a financially weak family,I am not able to join any coaching centre for neet as their fees are very high. So if I take preparation at home by reading some neet boos,then is it possible to crack neet?..if its possible then which books should I read for the preparation of neet??I am a WBCHSE student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?