22nd November 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in 10th Board exam from Kerala Board and CBSE both at the same time?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am studying with Kerala Board in 9th standard. I will give the Board exam from Kerala Board as well as from CBSE Board. So, I want to know is it possible for me to appear the Board exam of 10th standard from both Boards at the same time?

25th November 2019, 09:39 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Possibility to appear in 10th Board exam from Kerala Board and CBSE both at the same time?

It is not possible to appear on two different boards in the same academic session. If you caught to do so then your candidature on both boards will be canceled. Here I suggest you choose either the Kerala board or CBSE.

In that case, you also have the option to appear in a regular education board and an open education board like NIOS or any open state board. This is a hectic task also requires more time and work. Concentrate on one board examination so that you will score good marks and it will be beneficial for your future.
26th November 2019, 09:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in 10th Board exam from Kerala Board and CBSE both at the same time?

No, you cannot appear for 10th board examination at the same time from two different boards.
According to the rules, the candidate has to complete both 9th and 10th standards from same board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?