4th June 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in Kerala Board school for a CBSE Home Board candidate?

Dear sir,
I have appeared in 10th from CBSE home board exam and want to take admission in 11th from Kerala Board curriculum school. Can I get admission in Kerala Board schools?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for Kerala State Board student?
  2. Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?
  3. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  4. Possibility to get admission in 8th CBSE board for 7th ICSE candidate?
  5. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala?
  6. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  7. What are the steps to follow to change from CBSE to Kerala State board school?
  8. Is it possible for me to get admission in Kerala state board school after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board?
  9. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  10. Can I change my board in 12th from Kerala State Board to CBSE? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to change board from CBSE non medical to PSEB non medical?
  12. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  13. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  14. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  15. How can i get transfer from CBSE board to Kerala State board?
  16. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  17. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  18. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
15th July 2016, 12:43 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Kerala Board school for a CBSE Home Board candidate?

Yes, you can get admission in Kerala Board schools as all the state boards would like to take the admission of the CBSE students. There will be cut off marks for the enrolment of students in class 11th. If your name come in that then you can finally take admission in Kerala Board Schools. However, first preference will be given to state board candidates then to CBSE as hardly a few students would like to join state board.

As per my suggestion better to continue with CBSE only in 11th & 12th standard as this will give more edge as compared to state board.
27th June 2017, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Kerala Board school for a CBSE Home Board candidate?

I had studied class 10 at CBSE School now I had got allotment in state syllabus school but I need a transfer to another state school nearby. Will I get transfer?
12th July 2017, 01:30 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes , you can get admission in another state school. CBSE is a highly recognised board of India. As a student of CBSE you can get admission anywhere in India.
You will required following documents at the time of admission-
Transfer certificate.
Mark sheet of class 10th.
Migration certificate.
11th March 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My son is CBSE IX STD Exam is going on (QATAR), after that he can get admission in X STD Kerala School.
25th June 2020, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have finished My 10th Cbse exam on 2020 .now Where i should Apple for My PLUS one admission either in Cbse or State board
15th April 2023, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get 11 th grade kerala state board for student who studied cbse for 10th without any cutoff marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?