27th April 2015, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in 10th as a Private candidate if completed Graduation being a 27 years old married woman?

Hello,
I am now 27 years old girl and married. I got compartments in 10th class and cannot admit in exams. After that I did my 12th and Graduation as Private candidate from Vardhmaan Mahaveer Open University, Kota. Now my question is, can I do 10th as Private candidate now? Please reply fast as my married life is in dark.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a 22 years old married woman having 50% marks in graduation, apply for Army?
  2. How may I become a psychologist? I am a 25 years old married woman and having graduation in science
  3. Who all are eligible for IBPS exam?
  4. Should I go for CA and B.Com after scoring 50% marks in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I pursue MDS degree to work in Singapur? I am a married woman and I have completed my BDS degree from India
  6. Am I eligible for IAS exam? I am a 30 years old married woman, belong to Jammu & Kashmir and got married in HP
  7. When can an Army woman candidate get married?
  8. How can I complete my graduation after completing my 10th?
  9. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities? -- [New]
  10. How can I get admission in 11th standard if rejected from my schools having completed 10th from Private School?
  11. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  12. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  13. Possibility to get admission in famous private MBBS colleges of MP as per my score in MP-PMT and UP-CPMT?
  14. Possibility to study B.Ed for 29 years old candidate who has secured 41% in Graduation?
  15. Can I do Hospital Management course having backlogs in B.Com course?
  16. Am I eligible to give CDS Exam being a candidate having completed Graduation in the year of 2008 and with an age of 24 years?
  17. Eligibility criteria for applying for WASE?
  18. Am I eligible to study law after studying BSc Nursing?
3rd May 2015, 01:21 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 10th as a Private candidate if completed Graduation being a 27 years old married woman?

I would like to tell you something that if you have already completed your class 12th then you cannot give your class 10th compartment examination again and you have to give compartment examination in the next year itself after your present year result of class 10th. Another thing as your age is 27 right now so in that way also you are not eligible for any board examination as the age limit for class 10th is 19-22 years only and your age is 27 so you are not eligible in any of the other ways.
3rd May 2015, 02:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 10th as a Private candidate if completed Graduation being a 27 years old married woman?

Yes, you can surely do get admission in 10th class as a private candidate and can continue with your studies with scoring good marks and trying to opt for a good career.

But, my advice to you is that indeed of going back to study 10th as a private candidate, why don't you opt for higher studies or for any job if you wish to.

You can look for a job if you wish to, and if still you want to go for 10th boards as a private candidate than obviously you can opt for it.
14th February 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass out married 37 year old woman with 2 kids, wants to do graduation in BA or B.com from home.
7th November 2017, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am 34 years old and I want to complete my ssc I have failed in first attempt on 2003 then I never tried I want to finish my ssc and 12th too old give me a suggestion and give me an address to get this done
12th June 2018, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I am 30 years old, i completed my 12 th standard in 2006 and i failed in Maths subject, now i want to appear in attempt exam for that subject . Is it possible on 30 years of age
12th July 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear ones i am of 47 years age, completed my graduation way back in 1992 but without mastering much out of academics, especially Science and Mathematics, i could not learn much.
Now i wish to join in the private studiees exam to learn taking studies sincerely starting from 10th especially the Maths and Science subjects.

Can and how a 47 year old employed be admitted to CBSE 10th Private exam, where to approach?

thanks in advance
viswan varma
18th May 2020, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Can a dropout and married women of age 23 can study 10th standard and is she able to go for higher studies privately from home?
5th June 2020, 06:29 PM
HGK7

Yes, you can surely do get admission in 10th class as a private candidate and can continue with your studies with scoring good marks and trying to opt for a good career.
29th July 2020, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I can admission 10 th class , my age 37 old women 2 kids and my husband death my all dacument to lost so please i recommend to allow to exam
11th July 2021, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

34 years old woman l want 12th class admission
11th July 2021, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

I want 12 th class admission so my age 34 year old
Give me admission
20th July 2022, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I can admission to 10th class i am 20 and i am married due to family issues i want to study further studies please recommend to allow the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?