20th March 2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study correspondence B.Pharmacy without studying 12th for 30 years old married woman?

Hello,
I am Dolly Joshi from Bombay and I am married and want to do correspondence course of B.Pharmacy. I didn't do 12th. I have got 85% in 10th. I am 30 years old and did 10th around 12 years ago. So is it possible for me to study B.Pharmacy?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i study Undergraduate Psychology course through correspondence?
  2. Possibility to get admission in 10th as a Private candidate if completed Graduation being a 27 years old married woman?
  3. Possibility to study PhD in Ancient History without entrance exam for a married woman?
  4. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  5. Can I apply for an Education Loan being a married woman?
  6. Am I eligible for IAS exam? I am a 30 years old married woman, belong to Jammu & Kashmir and got married in HP
  7. What should I do either NTT, JBT or B.Ed? From where should I do these courses? I am 29 years old married woman and having B.Com(43%) degree from Delhi University
  8. Can a 22 years old married woman having 50% marks in graduation, apply for Army?
  9. Is it possible to study BL/ML through correspondence?
  10. How may I become a psychologist? I am a 25 years old married woman and having graduation in science
  11. Can I study correspondence BCA course at the age of 30 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility of studying 12th in abroad?
  13. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  14. Eligibility to study in New Jersey for a married women who has completed 12th? List of entrance exams for admission?
  15. Which course is better to study by correspondence for IT employees
  16. Is it possible to study 12th NIOS directly for home-schooled candidate?
  17. Can I avail relaxation of age in bank PO exam? I am a 31 years old married woman, belong to OBC category, got married with a general
  18. What is the possibility to study 3 years LLB course after completing B.A Sociology from MG University, Kerala
21st March 2016, 11:35 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study correspondence B.Pharmacy without studying 12th for 30 years old married woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Dolly Joshi from Bombay and I am married and want to do correspondence course of B.Pharmacy. I didn't do 12th. I have got 85% in 10th. I am 30 years old and did 10th around 12 years ago. So is it possible for me to study B.Pharmacy?
Sorry, it is not possible to study the B.Pharmacy without studying 12th standard. The eligibility to study the B.Pharm course is a pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology or Mathematics or Biotechnology or Computer Science as optional subjects. There will be an entrance examination for the admission in some colleges. The duration of the course is 4 years. The course is available in many colleges in India.
21st March 2016, 11:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study correspondence B.Pharmacy without studying 12th for 30 years old married woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
The basic eligibility criteria required to apply B.Pharmacy is Plus two in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a main subject from a recognized board. It is not possible for you to get admission for B.Pharmacy course without completing 12th standard in science stream.
22nd March 2016, 08:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

B.Pharmacy is a regular course which requires practical plus theory classes. You can't do it through correspondence mode because this course is approved by AICTE and PCI.

There might be some colleges which will offer you admission in distance mode but that is illegal and not allowed by AICTE and University concerned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?