24th January 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change school for 9th student of Brains Convent School, Lucknow?

Hello Sir, I am study in 9th class from Brains Convent School, Lucknow. I want to change my school but not Board. I want to transfer now from this school so can I able to get the admission in other school of same Board in 10th class?

14th February 2021, 12:31 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Possibility to change school for 9th student of Brains Convent School, Lucknow?

You can change your school in 10 standard but it is very difficult to get admission in 10 standard as other schools don't easily give admission to 10 standard because the student have to complete the syllabus in one year anything is very difficult to cope with the studies so you have to try to complete your studies in the same school unless you have more problems in it
18th June 2021, 10:37 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Possibility to change school for 9th student of Brains Convent School, Lucknow?

Yes you can change your school according to your comfort...if you get good marks in your 9th standard it will be easy to get admission in any reputed school..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?