7th April 2017, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to change school after 9th from IIS Dammam to any CBSE school of Bangalore? Procedure for it?

Dear sir, My son passed 9th from IIS-Dammam (CBSE) and I want to know that can he take admission in class 10th in Bangalore? Please tell me procedure? Is it possible to change the CBSE school from one country to other?

8th April 2017, 02:08 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: Possibility to change school after 9th from IIS Dammam to any CBSE school of Bangalore? Procedure for it?

You cannot get admission in 10th grade in Bangalore, however you should get admission in 9th grade and then after clearing class 9, you can get admission in 10th boards and appear for your boards in the upcoming year.
8th April 2017, 09:53 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to change school after 9th from IIS Dammam to any CBSE school of Bangalore? Procedure for it?

Yes, you can easily change school from IIS Dammam to any CBSE school but for that you will be required following documents:
  • Migration certificate/School leaving certificate.
  • Date of birth proof.
  • Passport size photographs.
  • Parent I.D.
  • Residential proof.

You have to apply for a fresh admission in class 10th. After completing the admission formalities, you can start attending your classes from the scheduled date.
8th April 2017, 03:14 PM
kalamrockz

Yes, it is possible but I am sorry to say that he cannot get admission in 10th standard directly after having completed his 9th grade from nay other country, he will have to get admission in 9th standard first and then after clearing the class, he can appear for 10th boards, there is no such problem in it. However, he will get admission under NRI quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?