15th April 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?

Dear Sir
My daughter is passed class 9, I want to know about can I take admission in class 10th in other school in same area in Lucknow? Kindly provided me rule. It is possible to change the school? CBSE is allowed to change the school?
Regards
Pankaj Jain

18th April 2015, 09:04 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?

Yes, you can take admission in 10th after completing 9th in the same board. But some schools of CBSE board will not take any admission in 10th. Because 10th is base for the higher studies and it consist of Board Exam. It is difficult to the teachers to teach the student in one Year. The student will also place the problem with new way of teaching. So i suggest you to continue the 10th in the same school.
18th April 2015, 10:04 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?

No, it is not possible to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow.

Candidate have to register in 9th class for CBSE exam next year.
If you want to take admission in CBSE in 10th then you have to passed 9th class from CBSE board only.
You can switch to CBSE school after 10th class.
18th April 2015, 07:08 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change your child to another school, but, it is very difficult to get 10th standard admission in any school, because most of the schools won't offer admission for 10th standard students. So, you have to face some difficulties to get 10th standard admission for your child.
To get admission in new school, first you have to collect following documents, from the school, where she have completed her 9th standard.
1. 9th standard pass certificate
2. Transfer Certificate
3. Bonafide
After getting all these certificates, you can apply for admission in a new school, by submitting your application along with above specified documents.
19th October 2016, 04:27 PM
Muthu291095

Post Re: Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?

Dear Sir
My daughter is passed class 9, I want to know about can I take admission in class 10th in other school in same area in Lucknow? Kindly provided me rule. It is possible to change the school? CBSE is allowed to change the school?
Regards
M.muthu
2nd April 2017, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My son is passed class 9 in IIS-Dammam, I want to know about can I take admission in class 10th in other school in India - Bangalore? Kindly provided me rule. It is possible to change the school? CBSE is allowed to change the school? if psbl give me name for joining.
Regards
Rahman
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?