1st December 2018, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of changing school after CBSE 9th standard?

I am a student of 9th and I am planning to change my school after completing my 9th standard. I am studying in a CBSE school and I will join CBSE affiliated school as well. So, can you please let me know that whether it is possible or not? Please let me know immediately.

4th December 2018, 08:40 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of changing school after CBSE 9th standard?

Yes, it is possible to change school after completion of your 9th standard from CBSE school. Admissions to 10th standard in CBSE school are done only if there are vacant seats. You have to appear in admission test conducted by CBSE school for getting admission in 10th standard of CBSE school. So, before changing school, I suggest you to check whether there are vacant seats or not in 10th standard of CBSE school where you wish to take admission for pursuing your higher studies.
4th December 2018, 07:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Possibility to change School after CBSE 9th standard:-

Yes, you can change to another school, after the completion of your ninth standard. But you can get admission in only some schools, because some top schools does not offer 10th standard admissions.

To get admission in a new school, first you have to collect following documents, from the school, at which you are presently studying.

9th standard pass certificate
Transfer certificate
Bonafide

After getting these certificates , you can apply for admission at a new school, by submitting your application along with the documents which you have obtained from your present School.
4th December 2018, 09:30 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Possibility to changing school after CBSE 9th standard:-

There no special procedure to change the school after 9th class. You must submit the following certificates in new school, in which you want to get admission.

9th class pass certificate
Bonafide
Transfer certificate .

You need to submit all the above certificate along with application form.
5th December 2018, 12:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can change your present school after class 9th. But you will have to give some solid reasons like, your parents got transfer from one place to another place. Otherwise you can not change school after 9th class.
5th December 2018, 06:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, it is not a good idea to change school in class 10th, because most of schools will be hesitant to give admission in class 10th directly. Still you can get admission, if board is same.

Just get the TC and apply for admission at your choice of school. If the school doesn't have any issue, you can surely get admission without any issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?