25th December 2020, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get BA admission in Fergusson College Pune for a student of Government school?

Hello, my sister is studying in a Government school in which she will give the Board exam. I am worried about her admission in Graduation. She wants to study BA in Fergusson College Pune. So, I want to know is it possible to take admission to this college for a candidate who belongs to Government school?

26th December 2020, 12:35 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Possibility to get BA admission in Fergusson College Pune for a student of Government school?

Yes, It is possible to get BA admission in Fergusson College Pune for a student of Government school.

Eligibility criteria-

She must have completed intermediate with any stream with minimum aggregate of 50%.

Admission will be done on the basis of merit list of intermediate score.
27th December 2020, 09:49 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to get BA admission in Fergusson College Pune for a student of Government school?

The eligibility criteria for studying BA in Fergusson College Pune is
Candidates should have passed 12th standard from any recognised board
The admission will be based purely on the merits code in the High school marks
According to the eligibility criteria if a candidate is studying in government or private school or she will be eligible for admission and till the examination board is recognised
yes your sister will be eligible to get admission in BA course in Fergusson College of Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?