25th December 2020, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for 12th Science CBSE Board exam if preparing for Medical entrance exams in Speed Institute Kochi?

Sir, I have joined Speed Institute Kochi for Medical entrance exams. I am also taking admission in 12th Science standard in private school of CBSE Board. In Speed Institute Kochi, they prepare for entrance exams not Board. So, I want to know at the time of Board examination how I can prepare so I complete the syllabus.

26th December 2020, 11:46 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I prepare for 12th Science CBSE Board exam if preparing for Medical entrance exams in Speed Institute Kochi?

With preparation of Medical Entrance Exam, You will complete half of the syllabus of board exam.

At the time of the examination you can take a break from Entrance exam preparation.

You should take break of minimum 45 -60 days to prepare for examination.

During this time you should analyze previous year question paper and try to learn those questions.
27th December 2020, 03:54 PM
harshandshubham

Default Re: How can I prepare for 12th Science CBSE Board exam if preparing for Medical entrance exams in Speed Institute Kochi?

Tips to prepare for 12th Science CBSE Board exam if preparing for Medical entrance exam in Speed Institute are:
1) Understand the pattern of CBSE class 12th
exam.
2) Learn the main key points and then make effective short notes for preparation at the time of examination.
3) Revise the short notes at regular intervals.
4) Prepare all previous 5 years questions.
5) Study Less but effective study should be done and remaining time you can prepare for your Medical entrance exam.
27th December 2020, 08:54 PM
Ulna
Banned

The syllabus of the medical entrance exam and the CBSE board is the same so if you will study for the medical entrance exam it will be enough for you to pass out and secure sufficient marks in the board exams
you will have to do an additional thing that is you will have to practice question and answers as well as take test and solve past year paper as the medical entrance exam is based on MCQs and for your board exam you will have to write question answers
this is for the above procedures and study your 12th standard board carefully it will be sufficient for you to score good marks
it will be easy for you to grab the concept as the syllabus of CBSE and your medical entrance exam is same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?