11th August 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I Eligible to get admission in Fergusson College, Pune with 51 rank?

Dear Sir, I am an outside Maharashtra Candidate and I got 51st rank in it and they showed the students with marks in a list hence. The first list shows up to 28 students and I got 93.2% marks in 12th Class. Am I Eligible to get admission in Fergusson College?

Related Questions:
  1. When will the admission for economics course in Fergusson college of Pune start?
  2. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  3. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  4. MCA entrance dates for FERGUSSON COLLEGE, PUNE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  6. What is the eligibility to get admission for Under Graduate Environmental Science Course in Fergusson College, Pune?
  7. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
  8. Best Biotechnology colleges in India and what is the admission procedure of Fergusson College Pune? Eligibility criteria and their phone number?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Physics/Electronics/Computer Science in Fergusson College, Pune with 87.5% in 12th CBSE?
  10. UGC Recognised B.Sc Animation colleges in Pune
  11. Am I eligible for admission in B.A English or B.Com in Fergusson College after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Total fee structure for the same?
  12. Cutoff rank required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) in Fergusson College?
  13. Forms dates for BA LLB from ILS, Pune and Fergusson college? Cut-off for ICSE Board?
  14. Best Colleges with high placement record for Genetic Engineering in South India
  15. Top aggregated college for MCS in Pune? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. When are the results of merit list of 11th standard commerce in Fergusson College in Pune, Maharashtra?
  17. List of universities providing Ph.D in Pharmaceutics in Pune? -- [New]
  18. Criteria of admission for Fergusson's MA Economics?
11th August 2016, 11:04 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I Eligible to get admission in Fergusson College, Pune with 51 rank?

Fergusson College is a degree college in western India, situated in the city of Pune. It was founded in 1885 by the Deccan Education Society and was the first privately governed college in India.

As per my knowledge yes you are eligible to get admission in Fergusson College, Pune with 51 rank. For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: F.C. Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
Phone: 020 3086 6000
12th August 2016, 12:44 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I Eligible to get admission in Fergusson College, Pune with 51 rank?

In order to get admission in Fergusson College, Pune you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year.

The cut off marks for any institution depends on the following factors:

> Number of candidates applying for the exam.

> Number of seats available.

> Difficulty level of the paper etc.

So, I won't be able to help you regarding the admission in Fergusson College as I am not sure about the cut off marks.
12th August 2016, 11:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in Fergusson College, Pune with the rank which you have scored, there is no problem in it. You have scored 93.2% marks which is very good to get admission. So, do not worry about it and you will get admission with the marks you have scored.
8th June 2017, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 48% in 12th science will I get admission for bad in Fergusson college I am from school category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?