16th April 2019, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Excelsior American School, Gurugram for 10th CBSE candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Excelsior American School, Gurugram for studying in Higher Secondary with Science stream. So, I just want to know that after completing my 10th from CBSE Board, so is it possible for me to get admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

20th April 2019, 09:10 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Possibility to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Excelsior American School, Gurugram for 10th CBSE candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Excelsior American School, Gurugram for studying in Higher Secondary with Science stream. So, I just want to know that after completing my 10th from CBSE Board, so is it possible for me to get admission in this school? Please tell me asap.
Yes, it is possible to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Excelsior American School, Gurugram. You have to score good marks in science and Mathematics subject to get admission in the science stream. 11th and 12th are affiliated to CIE A level.

Your parents have to get an appointment to meet with the Head of Admissions. Admission will only confirm after a preliminary interview with the parents and the student.

Official website - > http://www.excelsioreducation.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?