19th October 2020, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Intermediate admission in Nagaland Board for an NIOS student?

I have failed in 9th of Nagaland Board and I have registered for 10th from NIOS Board. Will I get admission in any Nagaland Board school for Intermediate after passing from NIOS class 10th? Please answer me in brief.

24th October 2020, 07:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Intermediate admission in Nagaland Board for an NIOS student?

NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling. It is a recognised board and affiliated to Ministry of Education.

So, you can get admission in the school affiliated to Nagaland board after completion of 10th with NIOS board.
25th October 2020, 11:05 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Possibility to get Intermediate admission in Nagaland Board for an NIOS student?

Yes, It is possible to get Intermediate admission in Nagaland Board for an NIOS Board student.

If you completed 10th with NIOS board than you will surely get admission in Nagaland Board.
25th October 2020, 04:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Sorry dear! This time you can't switch to CBSE Board. It would have been possible if you considered this idea in class 9. Actually, CBSE board do not accept the admissions of students from other boards in classes 10 and 12 .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?