17th July 2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Akshat International School Ujjain?

Dear Sir, my son is 13 years of age and studying in 6th standard. I want to admit him in Akshat International School Ujjain in upcoming year. So, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this school for 7th standard. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

22nd July 2019, 01:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Akshat International School Ujjain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, my son is 13 years of age and studying in 6th standard. I want to admit him in Akshat International School Ujjain in upcoming year. So, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this school for 7th standard. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Interested students can collect the application from the Akshat International School, Ujjain for the admission to study 7th standard. They have to fill up the form and submit required documents for the admission to study Class 7th in the Akshat International School. Students have to submit the form within 7 days to the school administration. Students are admitted to the Class 7th on availability of seats / “first come, first serve” basis, followed by test in the Akshat International School, Ujjain. Students can find the details in the website link given http://akshatinternationalujjain.com/#banner/1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?