2nd January 2016, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the affiliation status of Doon College of Agriculture Science & Technology?

I am planning to get admission in the Doon college of Agriculture Science & Technology. SO can you please tell me the affiiation status of this college?

2nd January 2016, 10:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the affiliation status of Doon College of Agriculture Science & Technology?

Doon college of agriculture science and technology is one of the college under Doon group of colleges which is an ISO 9001:2008 certified group.

This college is affiliated Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal university, Srinagar. http://hnbgu.ac.in/forms/contentpage.aspx?lid=49

As Hemavati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal university is a recognized central university.
22nd July 2019, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the affiliation status of Doon College of Agriculture Science & Technology?

Is there any problem in the future in regards to higher education and Govt Jobs after completing a B.Sc Agriculture degree from a non ICAR recognised college or Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal university, Srinagar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?