4th November 2019, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate in an ISC Board to study HS Science for a 10th Uttarakhand Board student?

Hi everyone, I am studying in 10th standard from Uttarakhand Board. I want to change my Board to ISC for studying Higher Secondary with Science stream. Is it possible for me to change my Board to ISC Board?

5th November 2019, 06:45 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in an ISC Board to study HS Science for a 10th Uttarakhand Board student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am studying in 10th standard from Uttarakhand Board. I want to change my Board to ISC for studying Higher Secondary with Science stream. Is it possible for me to change my Board to ISC Board?
Yes , you can change your Board from Uttarakhand Board to ISC Board for Senior Secondary(Science Stream). ISC Board is more balanced and focuses on Science subjects. Here you can learn the subjects deep enough yet diverse that it can give a very good grasp on the concepts.
14th November 2019, 07:02 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in an ISC Board to study HS Science for a 10th Uttarakhand Board student?

Change of board is definitely possible in class 11 and you need to fulfil the merit to confirm admission at any school of your choice.

You will need documents like migration certificate to complete the process of change of board from Uttarakhand Board to ISC board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?