18th April 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to study Intermediate for 10th Odisha Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard from Odisha Board. I want to change my Board to CBSE for Higher Secondary course. So, is it possible for me to change my Board to CBSE? Please help me to know about this immediately.

21st April 2019, 12:36 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to study Intermediate for 10th Odisha Board student?

Yes, you can change your board. You need to take admission for class 11th in a CBSE affiliated school.

The school will confirm whether they will allow you to give admission or not.

As most of the schools, do nt take new admissions in Intermediate until they have any vacant seat.

You will need the following documents to submit in your CBSE affiliated school:-
:-Transfer Certificate
:-Migration certificate
:Photographs
:Class 10th Mark sheet
21st April 2019, 10:30 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to study Intermediate for 10th Odisha Board student?

Yes, it is possible but for that you should keep in mind that you will for that have to get admission in 9th standard first and after completion of your 9th grade, you can very much get admission and can continue with your studies ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?