6th December 2018, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

ISC or Odisha Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

Hello everyone, my son is studying in 10th standard from Odisha Board. I don’t want to continue his HS schooling with Odisha Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in a ISC affiliated school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for Higher Secondary Science admission?

9th December 2018, 05:05 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: ISC or Odisha Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

It is well known that the all India boards are better than the state boards.

* They have good infrastructure.

* They have good faculties.

* Standard curriculum.

* Competition oriented studies.

So, ISC board is definitely better than the Odisha board.
9th December 2018, 07:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC or Odisha Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

I would like to suggest you to pursue your intermediate from ISC board because it is better than State Board. ISC Board is better for those students whose grasping power is more than high. If you are an average student then obviously you should go for state board because the syllabus is more easier.
ISC board is popular because of its comprehensive pattern. It is little difficult for those students who cannot understand even simple concepts.
ISC syllabus is vast and helps the student to think. This board believes in giving all rounded education and students are exposed to all kind of activities such as the debate, project work, competition.
11th December 2018, 06:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you think that current school doesn't offer good environment for studies in class 11th science stream, then you should go for the different school of your choice.

Just go for the best school available in your area, irrespective of the school board. There are many good schools in state board as well as ISC board. There is no good board or bad board for studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?