8th November 2019, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to reappear 12th Board exam with NIOS Board if passed with CBSE Board around 9 years ago?

Hi Sir, I have appeared the Board exam of 12th standard from CBSE Board and I was a Science student. Unfortunately, I have scored only 54% marks in the Board exam and then I have joined BCom(H) course. Now, after 9 years, I want to reappear the Board exam again with an NIOS Board of 12th standard. Is it possible or not?

13th November 2019, 11:22 AM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Possibility to reappear 12th Board exam with NIOS Board if passed with CBSE Board around 9 years ago?

I am sorry to say that after such a long gap you cannot just re-appear for your examination, you will have to now get admission in distance learning education and can appear for your boards in this way itself.

You cannot get admission i regular medium now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?