7th October 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Chances to reappear in English and Maths Board exam of 12th NIOS for a candidate who has qualified around 8 years ago?

Dear Sir,
I was a student of 12th NIOS. I have passed my 12th around 8 years ago with 51% marks. But now I want to reappear in two papers which are English and Maths. My registration in NIOS has been expired. Is there any chance to appear?

Related Questions:
13th October 2015, 06:36 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Chances to reappear in English and Maths Board exam of 12th NIOS for a candidate who has qualified around 8 years ago?

Yes you are eligible to take admission again in 12th class via NIOS Board (National Institute of Open Schooling) because age doesn't matters in NIOS board. Just fill up the forms for 12th class same as you filled up 9 years ago and wait for the admit card. They will provides you admit card at your home address mentioned in the form. Prepare best for the exams and clear all subjects this time.
13th October 2015, 06:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to reappear in English and Maths Board exam of 12th NIOS for a candidate who has qualified around 8 years ago?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot sit for improvement examination now, however, you can very much get admission in 12th class and appear for the examination in the concluding year, otherwise, there is no such chance for you to clear your boards with better marks.
14th October 2015, 03:35 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances to reappear in English and Maths Board exam of 12th NIOS for a candidate who has qualified around 8 years ago?

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible at the instance to give the improvement examination of the two subjects after 8 years. Rather that you can take admission in the class 12th again and give your all papers again but giving only the improvement exams at this moment is not possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?