21st December 2019, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure 1st standard admission for 4 years and 8 months old LKG student?

Hi, my son is studying in LKG and he is currently 4 years and 8 months old. I want his admission direct in 1st standard. So, is it possible for him to get admission for 1st standard? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

2nd January 2020, 07:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure 1st standard admission for 4 years and 8 months old LKG student?

Eligibility for Ist Standard admission:

Minimum age limit required for a child to get admission in first standard of CBSE school is 5 years and 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission.
2nd January 2020, 09:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure 1st standard admission for 4 years and 8 months old LKG student?

In order to get admission in First standard, the candidate must have attained the age of 5 years and 6 months on 31st March of year of Admission.
5th January 2020, 07:59 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The age limit criteria is decided by the Directorate of State Education.

So, you have to visit the concerned office to get the detail information. Age limit is not same for all the state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?