25th December 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in Super 30 for 12th students?

Sir,
I am in 11th class and now I want to take admission in Super 30. I have got 8.4 CGPA in class 10th. Will you please tell me the procedure to take admission in Super 30 when I will be in 12th class?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study in Super-30, Patna for 11th candidate?
  2. How to apply for MS? Procedure to apply for it? Is it true that IIT students get admission easily?
  3. Procedure related to admission to courses like B.Com and C.A? What is the cutoff list?
  4. Can I study abroad after completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed?
  5. How to crack super 30?
  6. Is ATKT available for 12th commerce students? How many subjects are allowed? Procedure to get B.Com admission for ATKT students in Pune?
  7. Admission in UK to study Medicine after 12th? Scholarship for Indian student?
  8. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  9. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce in CBSE Board if qualified in 12th CBSE Science? Procedure to get admission?
  10. What is the procedure followed for abroad admission after passing 12th?
  11. Criteria to take admission in super 30? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Whether non-CMAT students can get admission to study MBA in this academic year? Procedure to get admission through CMAT?
  13. Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Pharmacy for foreign students?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University being a candidate of 12th Commerce? Which course can I opt for on 12th Marks basis?
  16. Admission procedure and cutoff marks required in 12th ISC to study B.Tech in IISER?
  17. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  18. Admission procedure for Undergraduate Honors course in Physics? Minimum marks required in 12th? What to do to study Astrophysics?
5th April 2016, 07:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in Super 30 for 12th students?

Basically they do not entertain admission of students from outer states or are not affiliated to any Institute.

The students are basically selected from poor families but good at studies. However, if you wish to enroll there, you should visit the Institute and clear the examination for enrollment and if possible, you will probably get admission in the Institute.
5th January 2020, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in Super 30 for 12th students?

Sir i have read 12th class and join to your coaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?