12th June 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Graduation in Delhi University for 12th NIOS candidate?

Sir, I have completed my 12th with NIOS Board. I want to study Graduation in Delhi University. So, is it possible for me to take admission in Delhi University? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

13th June 2019, 10:30 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Graduation in Delhi University for 12th NIOS candidate?

NIOS is a recognised board by MHRD.

Candidates passed from the board are eligible to get admission in higher studies.

So, you are eligible for admission in the DU after passing 12th from NIOS.
13th June 2019, 10:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Graduation in Delhi University for 12th NIOS candidate?

You are eligible to get admission in the DU after 12th from NIOS.

NIOS is a recognised board under Ministry of HRD.

The common eligibility to get admission in the DU in UG course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised.

Stream in 12th as per the admission in the course required.
14th June 2019, 09:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your Class 12th from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you are eligible to apply for DU (University of Delhi) undergraduate admissions as NIOS is a Central board of education and therefore its passing certificate for any degree course is valid for any examination or for admission to any degree course.

For complete details and FAQs associated to DU UG admissions, you can refer to the link www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?