14th October 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the Steps to join Fashion Designing for 10th standard students?

I want to explore my career in Fashion Designing. Right now I am in 10th standard and preparing for my Board exam. Can I know the steps through which I can join Fashion Designing? Can you please give me the information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis?
  2. What should I do to pursue my goal on fashion designing after completion of 10th standard?
  3. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?
  4. Fashion Designing courses available after 10th?
  5. Can I join fashion designing course after completing 10th class with 95%? I want to join fashion designing course
  6. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing and then Graduation after completing 10th?
  7. What should I do to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis? Where should I do?
  8. Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc?
  9. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  10. Which group should I take in 11th for pursuing Fashion Designing? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure followed to do fashion designing after completion of 2nd PU?
  12. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  13. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  14. What stream should I choose after 10th to get into Fashion Designing field?
  15. How can I join Fashion Designing after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam should I give and for which college in Bangalore can I apply?
  16. How can I join after 10th? I am interested in fashion designing
  17. Stream to choose after 10th standard for Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can i do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Information Technology?
15th October 2016, 12:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the Steps to join Fashion Designing for 10th standard students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to explore my career in Fashion Designing. Right now I am in 10th standard and preparing for my Board exam. Can I know the steps through which I can join Fashion Designing? Can you please give me the information on the same?

The candidates after completion of 10th standard can join Diploma in Fashion Design course. Candidates should have passed 10th standard to study the Diploma in Fashion Design course. The course duration will be three years. The course is useful for the candidates to pursue their career in the fashion designing profession. Candidates should be creative, should know basic drawing skills, should have fashion sense, color sense, technical skills etc to pursue their career in the fashion designing field. The diploma courses are available in various institutions in India. One can also study the B.Des Fashion Design in NIFT after completing 10+2 also.
15th October 2016, 05:59 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the Steps to join Fashion Designing for 10th standard students?

There are so many diploma and certificate courses in fashion designing in the market. You can apply for these courses after completion of matriculation from any well reputed school. Some of well trending diploma courses includes Diploma in Fashion Design and Merchandising, Diploma in Fashion Design and Clothing Technology etc. So you can choose any of interested course. You simply have to visit the institute for admission. There you have to fill the admission form and submit your fee. After that you can start your classes from the scheduled date. You can also apply for Diploma Entry Test for admission in well reputed institute.
For better future scope you can apply for bachelor degree after completion of diploma course.
19th March 2017, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I don't like maths but i stream to be a fashion designer what can i do please give a suggestion
3rd April 2017, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

How do I convert my CBSE grades for 10th STD. To marks for getting admission in Mumbai
15th April 2017, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Hey I am confused . I wants to do fashion designing by commerce stream PLZ tell me what subjects required for this
15th April 2017, 09:01 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey I am confused . I wants to do fashion designing by commerce stream PLZ tell me what subjects required for this
Fashion design mostly consists the following topics.
Analytical drawing
Basic computer knowledge,
Colour mixing,
Design process,
Fashion studies,
Textile science,
Styling,
Photography,
And Perspective drawing.
Through NIFT You can apply for various colleges in India.
11th August 2017, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I took mpc after my 10th class. I want to complete inter second year what I should take in further to become fashion designer
22nd November 2017, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

What a student after completing 10th standard need to do to change her stream to fashion designing?
19th December 2017, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th. But now i want to do fashion designing, what i have to do now?
14th June 2019, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi, now I am in class 10th..I want to become a fashion designer..so which stream should I take after my 10th..and how many percentage should have to opt fashion designer and I am confused that which stream should I take after my 10th...please reply to this...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?