23rd December 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study HSC with Biotechnology? Can I study it from St. Xavier's High School Loyola Hall?

Sir, I want to study HSC with Biotechnology. Please tell me is it possible to study with this subject? Can I study it from St. Xavier's High School Loyola Hall?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in Canada having 4 years gap after High School? Procedure and requirements?
  3. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  4. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  5. Possibility to study M.Sc in Radiology for Biotechnology graduate?
  6. Should I study to be a Magistrate or go Abroad for studies after High school?
  7. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  8. Possibility to study M.Sc either Botany or Zoology after B.Sc Biotechnology? What should I do for it?
  9. Can I study Integrated PhD in Environmental Science and Biotechnology after completing BSc(Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  10. Possibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Harvard University for M.Sc student?
  11. Possibility to get admission in Loyola High School, Pune and Mercedes-Benz International School, Pune if got 70% in 10th? Procedure of admission?
  12. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  13. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group-2 Exam Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to study MSc(Nanotechnology) for BSc(Biotechnology) student?
  15. Possibility to change school to study in 10th ICSE?
  16. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  17. Whether University of Oxford offer BS in Genetics course?
  18. Possibility to study Ph.D in Agriculture for M.Sc in Biotechnology Student?
24th December 2017, 10:04 AM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study HSC with Biotechnology? Can I study it from St. Xavier's High School Loyola Hall?

I am sorry to say that but Biotechnology is not available at Schooling education. Instead you have choice of Biology which is available in Medical stream.

You can also take Biology as a optional subject along with Physics, chemistry, Mathematics, English. This stream is known as Combined stream. In this stream you will get benefits of two streams i.e. Medical & Non- Medical.
24th December 2017, 12:13 PM
ashfaquekhan316

Default Re: Possibility to study HSC with Biotechnology? Can I study it from St. Xavier's High School Loyola Hall?

Yes, you can get admission in the above mentioned course and in the above mentioned Institution, there is no problem in it. You will have to have scored a minimum of 60% in your 10th board examination and then appear for an entrance test conducted by the school in order to provide admission to candidates who clear the minimum cut-off as set by the management.
24th December 2017, 07:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to study in the field of Biotechnology, you must have to complete your class 11th and class 12th studying Science stream with a subject combination Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
If you complete your class 12th examination with the above mentioned subject combination, then you can opt for B.Sc course in Biotechnology as your Bachelors degree.
If you score merit marks in your class 10th Board examination, then you can definitely opt for Science stream in class 11th at the above mentioned School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?