26th February 2019, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 41% in 10th Chhattisgarh Board?

Hello everyone, I am very much confused. I have scored only 47% marks in my 10th Board exam of Chhattisgarh Board. I live in Raipur and want to secure admission for Science stream in Intermediate. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Science or not?

3rd March 2019, 09:18 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 41% in 10th Chhattisgarh Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am very much confused. I have scored only 47% marks in my 10th Board exam of Chhattisgarh Board. I live in Raipur and want to secure admission for Science stream in Intermediate. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Science or not?
Your overall percentage in 10th standard is very less to get admission for 11th standard in science stream. However, if you have scored good marks in Science and Mathematics subject then, there will be a possibility for you to secure admission for 11th standard in science stream. Please directly consult with your school administration for details about 11th admission process.
3rd March 2019, 12:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 41% in 10th Chhattisgarh Board?

Yes, you are eligible to study Intermediate Science stream after completion of your 10th standard with 44% aggregate marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have qualified 10th standard in all subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Intermediate Science course. Admissions to Intermediate Science stream are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through admission test conducted by the respective school.
3rd March 2019, 04:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, if you are looking for admission at a reputed school you will need an excellent percentage in class 10th. For the science stream, you need to have excellent marks in maths and science of class 10th board exams.

You have got 47% marks which is surely very less if you are looking for admission in top schools because cut off for admission is very high these days. You have chances of admission only at those schools where nobody wants admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?