25th September 2018, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 42% in 10th HP Board?

Hello everyone, I am very much confused. I have scored only 42% marks in my 10th Board exam of HP Board. I live in Kangra and want to secure admission for Science stream in Intermediate. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Science or not?

27th September 2018, 05:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 42% in 10th HP Board?

With just 42% marks, it will be very difficult to secure admission at a reputed school because cut off these days are very high for science stream. Your science and maths marks will be important.

The marks you have got, will help you to get admission at a low grade school, where nobody wants to get admission. Hence, apply for admission at good schools and hope for the best.
27th September 2018, 11:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 42% in 10th HP Board?

I don't think so the candidate who has secured just 42% in 10th is eligible to pursue 11th and 12th standard with science stream because in order to pursue science stream the candidate must have surely secured good marks in 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?