25th November 2021, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change from ISC to CBSE or Gujarat board in 11th immediately?

In this november, i am studying in 11th standard of ISC board and would like to change my school as well as the board....would like to move to cbse affiliated school or gujarat board affiliated school....right now itself. Can this be possible , immediately and what is the procedure ?

27th November 2021, 11:52 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change from ISC to CBSE or Gujarat board in 11th immediately?

There will be no direct admission in std 12th in a CBSE school.

You will get admission in the CBSE school in std 11th only if the last date for registration is not over.

So, you can contact the concerned school administrative office as soon as possible for detail information.
27th November 2021, 09:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change from ISC to CBSE or Gujarat board in 11th immediately?

°°° According to me, you can change your school in 11th standard but if you are in mid of your 11 standard and you cannot change your board.
According to the rules, candidate has to pass both 11th and 12th standards with the same board.

But, if you want to change your board then you have to drop this year and next year you can take admission in the board of your choice once again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?