7th May 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to change school in class 12th from ISC board to CBSE board? Documents required for it?

I am presently in 11th with Commerce stream but I wanted to know can I change my school in class 12th from ISC board to CBSE board? Documents required for it?

8th May 2017, 05:24 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to change school in class 12th from ISC board to CBSE board? Documents required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am presently in 11th with Commerce stream but I wanted to know can I change my school in class 12th from ISC board to CBSE board? Documents required for it?

Sorry, it is not possible to change board in class 12th from the ISC Board to CBSE Board. CBSE Schools admit students those who have passed Class XI examination from a school affiliated to this Board (CBSE). Therefore, it is not possible to get admission in CBSE School for Class XII from ISC Board. It is not advisable to change the Board during 12th class. It is better to study in the same board. You can change the school and not the Board in 12th. You can also check in a CBSE School for the possibilities of 12th admission.

8th May 2017, 08:51 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change school in class 12th from ISC board to CBSE board? Documents required for it?

No, you can't change your school from ISC Board to CBSE Board while pursuing your 11th standard. You need to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same board. None of the schools offer direct admission in 12th standard, so, it is best to pursue your 12th standard from the same board where you have pursued 11th standard.

8th May 2017, 08:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

CBSE refers to Central Board of Secondary Education and it one of the three Central Board of education that offers education upto higher secondary school level and has its school all around India and abroad too.

As far as you are concerned about admission in Class 12th of a CBSE school then for your information I would like to let you know that same is not possible as the registration for appearing in CBSE Class 12th board examination is done in the Class 11th and hence the student must be at least enrolled with CBSE school from his/her Class 11th.

For more details about curriculum followed and FAQs related to CBSE you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.

8th December 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi, my son is studying 11th class in ISC board in Kochi. We got to transfer now to Chennai. Is it possible to get an admission in ISC board schools in Chennai. What is the procedure for that. Please advise..

25th February 2020, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

My ward is in isc class xi in Kolkata as we are shifting to Maharashtra is it possible to get admission in class Xi in isc as she is registered in isc

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?