14th April 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my school in class 10 to another CBSE board?

RESPECTED SIR ....
I have passed class 9std in CBSE board and now I want to change my school in class 10 to another school of CBSE . and I am not having any genuine reason. In my previous school education is not so gud
Is it possible to change my school to CBSE to CBSE without any genuine reason ...

Please help me my guiding me.
THANK U

14th April 2016, 03:22 PM
Quantum reply

Default Re: Is it possible to change my school in class 10 to another CBSE board?

Yes it is possible to change you school in class 10th. As you are shifting to the same board then there will be no any issue.
You need to follow the procedure of admission. You should have report card of class 9th. Transfer certificate is also required at the time of admission. So don't you worry there will be no problem and you can get admission very easily. Problem is when you are going to change your board also. Otherwise there is no problem.
14th April 2016, 04:43 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change my school in class 10 to another CBSE board?

If you are facing some difficulty and cannot pursue your current studies in the school and with a genuine reason too, you can opt to change your school but remaining in the same board by writing an application to the board as well as the school officials.

If however, your reason to change school is accepted, you will be very much allowed to shift to another school under the same board and thus can pursue your studies thereon.
14th April 2016, 05:52 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

In class 9th you have to go through a registration and after that you are not eligible to change school in class 10th.
14th April 2016, 06:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The registration for 10th board examination is done in standard 9th. So, the school in which you are reading at present is one from which registration is done. You can not change school after 9th standard.

But if you will change your school after 9th standard, definitely your previous school will cancel your registration then you will have to again register for 10th board exams and this will cost you one extra academic year of your studies. Hence, it is better to avoid school change and concentrate on self studies to perform better.
14th April 2016, 06:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you change from one CBSE Board school to another CBSE Board school for pursuing your 10th standard. There will not be any problem for you to appear in CBSE 10th standard board examinations. To get admission in new CBSE Board school, you must have to obtain Transfer Certificate from your old CBSE Board school and you need to submit it in new CBSE school along with all other certificates like Bonafide Certificate, 9th standard Marks Sheet, etc.,. After successful completion of admission process, you will be offered admission in 10th standard in new CBSE Board School.
14th April 2016, 10:43 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
RESPECTED SIR ....
I have passed class 9std in CBSE board and now I want to change my school in class 10 to another school of CBSE . and I am not having any genuine reason. In my previous school education is not so gud
Is it possible to change my school to CBSE to CBSE without any genuine reason ...

Please help me my guiding me.
THANK U
It is not possible in CBSE(Centra Board of Secondary Education) or in any board that you studied 9th from here and pursuing 10th from other board.
The reason is registration has already happened in 9th class who is about to be promoted in 10th standard. That is why school find it inconvenient to give migration certificate who wants to leave school in 10th standard.
14th April 2016, 11:35 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Yes you can change the school from CBSE board to CBSE board only because you are already registered at board for 10th class exams. Just visit the school in which you want to take admission because almost schools do not provide admission to new student in 10th class so, just check first admissions are open or not in your desired school before leaving the current school.
15th April 2016, 03:01 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can surely do that. You just need to approach the school and see if there is any vacancy ? If yes then you need to collect the following documents :

1. Transfer certificate from the old school.
2. Old mark sheets.
3. Character Certificate.
4. Migration Certificate in case you are changing the board or the board.

Collect the above and submit them to the new school with the admission form and the required fee. You will be done easily.
15th April 2016, 06:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is definitely possible to change school in class 10th being in the same Board after completing class 9th.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

You will have to write an application to the current school that, you want to change your school in class 10th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 9th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate you must take from the current school.
An affidavit and migration certificate is also required.

You have to submit all the documents in the school where you want to take admission in class 10th.
30th April 2016, 11:35 PM
IQ14

Yes you can take admission in another school for class 10th. But there must be a valuable reason to change the school.

To change the school you need to fill an application form . You need transfer certificate, character certificate, and report card of class 9th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?