27th January 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change subject from Science to Arts for CBSE private candidate?

last year I have given my 12th board as a CBSE private candidate from science stream but i didn't able pass and now i want to change my subject from science (PCB) to arts.is it possible ? if yes then how ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my stream from Commerce to Arts in CBSE 12th?
  2. Is it possible to change school in class 12th and also the optional subject?
  3. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  4. Can I appear as a private candidate from Delhi for 12th CBSE?
  5. Should I change my main subject to additional subject or leave that main subject?
  6. Can I change my subject in science stream?
  7. What is the fee structure to give CBSE 12th private exam?
  8. What is the date of announcement of CBSE 10th results? Which subject is best in Arts stream?
  9. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  10. Can I pursue Bachelor degree in Neuroscience being a 11th Arts candidate?
  11. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I join Navy being a candidate having completed Degree course in Arts stream in the year of 2011?
  13. Colleges in India where I can get admission in arts stream after completing 10th from Delhi private school in Dubai?
  14. Can I give CBSE 12th private exam after failing in physics in 12th?
  15. Can I change my stream in 12th standard from arts to science?
  16. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science?
  17. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  18. Will I get admission in any CBSE affiliated school after passing 10th exam as a private CBSE candidate?
27th January 2015, 10:14 PM
anair

Default Re: Is it possible to change subject from Science to Arts for CBSE private candidate?

Yes it is possible to change if you failed your 12th Board exam. You will have to take permission of the Board. Then, when you fill your form again you can fill up the stream of your choice. However, the problem with this idea is you will have to start afresh. Right now you have a fair knowledge about the Science field. So you will only have to refresh things up unlike starting a new stream altogether. So, think before you take this decision.
13th April 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change subject from Science to Arts for CBSE private candidate?

I have passed 11 class with science strem.can i change my stream in 12 class
14th April 2016, 03:42 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 11 class with science strem.can i change my stream in 12 class
No, that is not possible at any given point of time.
Either you have to carry on the same stream from 11th to 12th or you can get a fresh admission in 11th and choose whatever stream you want.
14th August 2017, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Last year my subject is commerce and maths in 12 class but now i have change my subject commerce with maths to commerce with p.e
31st August 2017, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

I am in 11th cbse science (pcb). Its 2 months after my admission. Now i feel this stream is not the right one for me. Is it possible for me to change my stream from science to arts
24th October 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I failed in my 12th board last year and i want to change my field from science to arts. Is it possible to do that?
26th October 2017, 10:51 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, it is possible to change your stream after failing in class 12th.
To change your stream you need to fill registration form again.
In registration form you have to mention the subjects Which you want to adopt.

You have to work hard because the entire syllabus will be changes totally.
3rd December 2017, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change from pcb to arts without being fail in class 12 as i had chosen pcb as a stream....so help me as i feel i m unable to study medical after class 12
9th March 2018, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I wrote compartment exam for maths and got failed in 2016
Can i reappear 12th same stream now? Does the practical marks I obtained will carry or not? I'm 22 years old ryt now didn't know any about cbse board 'coz I had studied state syllabus upto10th please hlp me
10th July 2018, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Change my stream after failing 11th class for commerce to art side reply me
29th October 2018, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

last year I have given my 12th board from CBSE Affiliated school with science stream but i didn't able pass and now i want to apply as CBSE private candidate and change my subject from science (PCM) to arts.But while applying online in cbse portal, I didn't saw any option to change subjects . Kindly help me and also share the procedure in same case.
15th November 2018, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

In cbse private candidate form i filled my pin code wrong. Is there any need to correct it?
3rd September 2019, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for arts exam in 12th cbse private form for the year 2020 ?
7th September 2019, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

last year I have given my 12th board as a CBSE private candidate from Commerce stream but i didn't able pass and now i want to change my subject Mathematics to Physical Education .is it possible ? if yes then how ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?