19th October 2022, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change subjects in 10th CBSE to take admission in a new school?

Sir, my son is studying in class 10th CBSE Pehowa (Haryana). I joined the post of clerk in Chandigarh .I want to admit my son in Chandigarh CBSE school but problem is that my son have course B in English and course A in hindi in previous School but in Chandigarh's school have course A in English and course B in hindi. Can it possible to change the subject and take the admission in new school.

22nd October 2022, 07:57 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Is it possible to change subjects in 10th CBSE to take admission in a new school?

Is it possible to change subjects in 10th CBSE to take admission in a new school?

Yes, it is possible but you will have to request to your former school to change your subjects. And the process of the same is big that will take atleast 60 days. You have to write an application to principal for the same. Then, with changed subjects, you can get admission in new school.
25th October 2022, 01:26 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change subjects in 10th CBSE to take admission in a new school?

No, it's not possible to change in 10th CBSE to take admission in a new school, because after 9th registration you can't change your subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?