26th June 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

How to change school in class 10th? Will it affect my 10th Board results?

This is to ask you that can i change my school in class 10 and take admission in a cbse school after completing my class 9 from an icse school?will it further effect my class tenth board result or will i face any problem?

Related Questions:
  1. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  2. Can I change school when doing my class 10th?
  3. Will it affect in future to give entrance exam for college if I am changing from CBSE to State board?
  4. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  5. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  6. Will I be able to remain in same school after passing 10th conducted by school (CBSE)? Can I change my school?
  7. Is it compulsory for a student to change the school after class 10th board opted exam?
  8. Can I change my school to another one after passing class 10th from CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to change school while doing 10th CBSE board in same city?
  10. Whether 10th Board exam is tough? Does 9th standard marks have any affect on 10th Board exams?
  11. Should I change my board to CBSE after passing class 10th?
  12. Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?
  13. Is it possible to change my school from CBSE to CBSE in class 10th?
  14. Is it necessary to change school board for doing 11th and 12th after giving the 10th exam?
  15. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  16. Is it possible to change schools in class 10th in same city with CBSE board? What is the procedure to be followed?
  17. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  18. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
27th June 2015, 02:59 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change school in class 10th? Will it affect my 10th Board results?

Yes, it is very much possible, but for that you will have to follow some simple steps or it.

Steps to change school after 9th class:

> You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

> Collect your report card from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

> Notify your board about the transfer of school

NOTE: It would be better if you remain in the same board and just transfer your school from one to another,or it will be quite difficult for you to cope up with the new board syllabus pattern.

In case, your new school has a different board, then you will be needing an affidavit citing the reason for changing board.
27th June 2015, 10:17 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to change school in class 10th? Will it affect my 10th Board results?

First of all its not possible to change the board after passing 9th class because registration is done in 9th class for 10th board exams , so if you wanna appear from CBSE board in 10th class you must need to first appear in 9th class as my per suggestion its not an good idea to change the board after passing 9th class , you can change the board after passing 10th class board exams. you can only able to change schools which one are affiliated from ICSE board means from ICSE Board to ICSE board only.
27th June 2015, 12:34 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can change your school after any of the class.

But for that you must have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria of your new school.

You must need following documents for changing your school after 9th class.

** A school leaving certificate.

** A good character certificate.

** The mark sheet of your 9th class.

** New admission form of the new school.

** Passport size photograph.

** A residence certificate.

** Proof of date of birth etc.

So my suggestion to you is that you should prepare all above documents before going for the new admission .
27th June 2015, 10:22 PM
reconnect

Yes, you can change your board in class 10th.You have to follow the admission procedure of your new school.
You are required the following documents-

@ Report card of Your previous school.

@ Transfer certificate.

@ Character certificate.

I would Suggest you that, if you change your school then, it will not effect your 10th result.

It is to be good to remain in the same board because syllabus is differ from board to board.
I hope you get the required information.
15th September 2015, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

We are staying in bahrain and my daughter is studing in class 10 Cbse Board in bahrain.now My husband got job in oman and we want to shift oman during mid of november 2015. But I am affraid whether it cause any problem to my daughters studies,admission and march exam and result.pls answer me as soon as possible.
15th September 2015, 08:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is to ask you that can i change my school in class 10 and take admission in a cbse school after completing my class 9 from an icse school?will it further effect my class tenth board result or will i face any problem?
I would like to suggest you that you should continue in the same board because if you will change your board in 10th class then you will face many problems like totally change in syllabus, faculty, new atmosphere, registration, certificates,permission to change the board etc. You know that 10th is a board class and its result are very important to be good .So you should not compromise with your studies in such an important class. Study and its result are more important than anything else, so you should prepare yourself enough to 100% result in the same board.
5th May 2017, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

My ward is currently studying in class 10 in cbse board. As I am doing job in other place so my family to shifting ...so now board is asking for TC ..if board will not give the permission then my ward year will waste..what to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?