1st December 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Change of school while doing 10th CBSE in difference states?

Is it possible to change school while doing 10th CBSE in different states? Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible.

2nd December 2015, 10:38 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Change of school while doing 10th CBSE in difference states?

I would like to solve query that it is very difficult to change the school while doing tenth because it not only affect your studies but it also affects most important tenth class result.
Moreover, many schools don't allow admission in tenth class as it creates many problems such as registration problem , migration problems, transfer problems.

To change the school you must have genuine reason and the board of the school should same.
You can try.
In my opinion, you must continue in the same school.

2nd December 2015, 11:24 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: Change of school while doing 10th CBSE in difference states?

Some class always confuse that in changing the School.As far as my knowledge is concern that in 10 and 12th students can't change the School.If they want to change the School they have to take admission in 9th for completing 10th next year and have to take admission in 11th for taking completing 12th next year.Because in 9th and 11th Students have to register for the 10th and 12th Class respectively.for more details you can visit the Schools and talk to the Principal of that School.Principal provide you the Complete and correct information about it.

So it is not possible to change the School while doing 10th CBSE in Different States.
BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?