2nd September 2016, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do correction in date of birth of 10th certificate?

Hello sir, Wrongly my date of birth is misprint on 10th certificate. Is it possible to make correction in date of birth of WBBSE 10th certificate after passing board examination?

4th September 2016, 09:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do correction in date of birth of 10th certificate?

Yes, it is definitely possible if you have enough documents to prove that your real name is something else. You can apply for correction through your school from where you passed your class 10th.

The headmaster of the school will sent an application to the board for correction in name with relevant documents. The board will process your application and apply the correction, if they consider your application valid.
5th September 2016, 03:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do correction in date of birth of 10th certificate?

Yes, it is possible to do correction of date of birth in your 10th standard certificate. To get your 10th standard certificate corrected, you have to contact your respective school and it will guide you how to do corrections in Date of Birth in 10th standard certificate or you can directly contact WBBSE Board and explain your problem, they will give a form to fill your details and you need to pay the fee, you can get your Date of Birth corrected in 10th standard certificate.
26th September 2016, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,
Wrongly my date of birth is misprint on 10 th certificate .Is it possible to make correction in date of birth of ICSE 10th certificate after passing board examination .
8th October 2016, 11:54 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes it is possible to amend your date of birth in ICSE 10th board certificate.For doing that you must contact to your school or meet the principal.
You must submit the indispensable documents to proof your actual date of birth.They will forward to the board but it will take time to get the certificate again.
29th November 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I submitted all the documents required to my school for changing date of birth in my class 10 karks sheet but after few months they returned me my mark sheet nd said that it could not be amended now according to the new council rule, though i submitted all the documents.
4th January 2017, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My date of birth and my mother's name is misprint in 10th certificate and i have informed to my school authorities but they didn't do anything. Is it possible to correct my date of birth and my mother's name and i have just pass my Hslc exam in 2016.
27th January 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

My dob in tenth is wrongly printed I have completed my tenth in 2013 can I change it now
28th January 2017, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir my dob in dmc wrongly printed , so now I am in 9 th class can I change it?
9th June 2017, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, Wrongly my date of birth is misprint on 10th certificate. Is it possible to make correction in date of birth of 10th certificate after passing board examination .I was 2003 passed out .
9th July 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I have my wrong DOB on my 10 certificate as really compare with my real DOB ....BT there is one more problem that I have my wrong DOB on my other school certificate also so what will be solution
13th August 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir my DOB is incorrect in class 10 up board Marksheet. Sir I want to change my class 10 Marksheet according to Birth certificate and Acharcard. I want to go abroad for MBBS but my 10 Marksheet incorrect.. Sir please help
My contact number 7388412905
15th August 2017, 09:26 PM
evedallas

Post Re: Is it possible to do correction in date of birth of 10th certificate?

Yeah, it is definitely possible to make corrections in any board. You have to approach your school with valid documents. They would include atleast two identity cards (Birth Certificate, Aadhar card, Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License, Passport, Ration Card or any other government ID proof of birth). You should write an application to the HeadMaster of the school requesting him for changes in your date of birth. He would then forward your application with necessary documents attached to the Education Board of your State. This process typically takes around 15-20 days. But I recommend you to do it as soon as possible to avoid any future problems.
17th August 2017, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir my DOB is incorrect in my 10th certificate and I am in a very critical condition my mother died and my father hands and legs are not working I want to apply for singireni jobs with 10th certificate as I am ST candidate sir please help me my contact no : 8498900586
28th October 2017, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, my Name & Date of Birth in incorrect in my 10th certificate For Kamisetty Venugopala Rao DOB on 15/01/1960(as per school records) and Read Kamichetty Sri Venugopala Raw Naidu DOB on 27/06/1960(as per Yanam Municipality birth & death registrar, Yanam, due to applying many problems I.e. passport to go to aboard.
20th January 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Whether the UPSC examinations have any effect on the issues related to date of birth such as the date of birth of two siblings, only 20 days difference.
9th February 2018, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my 10th high school certificate in date of birth is wrong in the mark sheet dob is 1998 because really dob is 1999 i passed in 2015 can i change dob in mark sheet please help me
12th May 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the correction fees fir correction in date of birth in 10th class 2016. In bhiwani board?
31st July 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is deepak I have completed 10 th class in 2017 I do. Date of birth is wrong my date of birth 21.02.2000 but my dob 21.02.2001 sir. This dbt is do right ..my roll number is 4041457 ple give me answer my gmail id is [email protected] sir thankyou.
17th September 2018, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name shivendra sharma my date of birth missprint in 10th class and my date of birth is06/03/00 but my dob 06/03/2000 my roll no. 0003260 pls giv me answer my gmail
Id [email protected]
12th June 2019, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir, is it possible for change my DOB on SSLC certificate, Kerala board? My original DOB is 21 Nov 1985, but in my SSLC certificate it is 21/04/1985.it is very urgent, kindly reply.if possible, then what will be the procedure
19th July 2019, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 1-9-1976. But I passed HSLC examination in 1996. This prove that I appeared HSLC examination 21 years. How can it possible?
I think My date birth should be 1982. How can I correct this mistake? Please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?