15th September 2013, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the domicile status in Maharashtra?

sir,i was born in nagpur have studied in nagpur till 10th n then shifted to andhra pradesh for further education.i completed my bds in a.p itself and now want to write the mds entrance exam.Am i eligible for maharashtra pg dental entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  2. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  3. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  4. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  5. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  6. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  7. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  8. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  9. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  10. Is domicile compulsory to get admitted through CET?
  11. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  12. Eligibility for CPMT & other PMT in states other than Maharashtra with Maharashtra Domicile? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  14. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  15. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  16. Admission in COEP in Maharashtra Domicile? My Origin is from Maharashtra
  17. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  18. Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?
30th March 2016, 07:16 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the domicile status in Maharashtra?

Eligibility criteria required to get Domicile/Residence Certificate :-

-A person who has a permanent residence in Maharashtra can apply for domicile certificate.

-Women who do not originally belong to the State, but married to men who are permanent residents of Maharashtra are eligible to apply for Domicile Certificate.

-It requires minimum 10 years of state residence to get the certificate .
31st March 2016, 11:57 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the domicile status in Maharashtra?

Eligibility Criteria:- A person who have a permanent residence in Maharashtra.

Women married to men who are permanent residents of Maharashtra can apply for domicile certificate.

There are minimum 10 years to get certificate of state residence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?