7th January 2012, 07:36 PM
devkhera

Can I directly give NDA Exam or have to join in Coaching center after completion of 10th class Board Exams?

SIR,
Is it possible that after giving the class X board exam can i join the nda coaching center or directly giving test for selecting in NDA?
OR
If i had completed my 12 class board exams by chomerce side can i join NDA classes?

7th January 2012, 08:40 PM
saurabh.dhyani

Default Re: Can I directly give NDA Exam or have to join in Coaching center after completion of 10th class Board Exams?

dear friend,
you can not give NDA exam after 10th class as you can only give it after completing or appearing your 12th class.
NDA conducts a written examination and if you passed it ,you will be called for an interview by SSB which follows a five day selection procedure.
Many students join coaching for selecting into NDA after passing their written exam for clearing SSB. So, it is not bad to join coaching besides it will improve your quality and chances of selecting into NDA.

thank you.
7th January 2012, 08:56 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I directly give NDA Exam or have to join in Coaching center after completion of 10th class Board Exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devkhera View Post
SIR,
Is it possible that after giving the class X board exam can i join the nda coaching center or directly giving test for selecting in NDA?
OR
If i had completed my 12 class board exams by chomerce side can i join NDA classes?
Can I directly give NDA Exam or have to join in Coaching center after completion of 10th class Board Exams?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy Exam and is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Comission ) twice a year with name NDA-I and NDA-II .Let's see the eligibility criteria :

Eligibility Criteria for NDA
  • Nationality -Indian
  • GENDER -Only unmarried Male candidates are allowed
  • AGE -16.5 to 19 years
  • Educational Qualification
    • In general , the candidates must have either passed class 12th or Equivalent with PCM from a recognized university are eligible to apply.

So if you are a commerce student then you are not eligible to apply for NDA .

For more information and updates(Notification/Advertisement)about NDA ,please visit the official website of UPSC that is http://www.upsc.gov.in

Some good Coaching Centres for the preparation of NDA
(1)A.C. Vidyasagar Classes
(2)Akshardham the Competitive Exams Academy
(3)Baalnoi Academy
(4)Bolster Academea
(5)C.M.I.
(6)Cavalier India
(7)Cavalier pvt Ltd.
(8)Impact Coaching & Educational Services Pvt. Ltd.
(9)New Careers Academy
(10)O.P.Singh’s IAS Academy
(11)Olive Greens
(12)Tara Institute
(13)Test Bag Academy
(14)Disha Academy

Is it Cumpulsory to join Coaching in order to crack NDA Exam

The answer is "No " .It is not compulsory to join any coaching for cracking NDA .If you have good knowledge then there is no need to join any coaching .Actually coaching provides you the competitive environment which really helps when you face the real examination .They also provides you some tricks to save time .

With Regards
ravik1214
7th January 2012, 10:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I directly give NDA Exam or have to join in Coaching center after completion of 10th class Board Exams?

Quote:
SIR,
OR

NDA - Stands for National Defence Academy

This examination is conducted by the Union public service commission (UPSC) twice in a year.

As my knowledge there are some basic and important eligibility criteria are described below-

NOTE: - Only unmarried males are eligible.

Educational Qualification : - candidates must passed 10+12th with Physics and Maths and have to minimal 60% in 10th.

Those are completed 12th standard without science group are eligible for NDA exam in the department of Indian Army.

NOTE : - Candidates must be physically and medically fit for the NDA test.

EXAM PATTERN

Commerce student are applicable for NDA exam but only Indian Army post.

If you have ability to crack NDA exam then you can't go for any coaching Center.I have listed some valuable books name which are help you for NDA exam.

7th January 2012, 10:46 PM
manishrajit

Thumbs up Re: Can I directly give NDA Exam or have to join in Coaching center after completion of 10th class Board Exams?

Quote:
SIR,
OR

Dear Friend,
NDA stand for National Defense Academy exam is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Comission ) twice a year with name NDA-I and NDA-II .Let's see the eligibility criteria.

Educational Qualification:
*In general , the candidates must have either passed class 12th or Equivalent with PCM from a recognized university are eligible to apply.

Age- 16.5 to 19 year candidate only able to appear in the exam.
Nationality- Indian.
GENDER -Only unmarried Male candidates are allowed.

With regard
manishrajit
7th January 2012, 11:12 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

NDA ( National Defence Academy) Exam and is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Comission ) twice a year with name NDA-I and NDA-II .

Eligibility Criteria for NDA entrance exam are-

Nationality -Indian
Only unmarried Male candidates are allowed for this exam.
AGE should be -16.5 to 19 years

you must have either passed class 12th or Equivalent with PCM from a recognized university.

After 10th you are not eligible for NDA exam and if you are commerce student then you are not eligible for NDA exam.only PCM students are eligible for NDA exam.
14th January 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

sir now in 2012 i'll go in class 11 so can i give the exam of nda after clas 10???
21st January 2012, 05:10 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

You can appear in NDA examination after your completion of 12th class examination.
21st January 2012, 07:02 PM
chetan pratap singh

dear friend,
you can not give NDA exam after 10th class as you can only give it after completing or appearing your 12th class.

yes u can join coaching for ur better preperation of nda.
21st January 2012, 07:13 PM
rajesh9503
Member+

The national defence acadamy (NDA) Are conducted by UPSC.
There is a criteria of candidate for attempting the NDA
1.The age should be 16.5 to 19 year
2. 12th with physics,chemistry,maths
this exam is not too easy for state board but you can prepeared it well at home.
For more details you can visit
www.upsc.gov.in
12th February 2012, 05:29 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

To strengthen your educational skills, you have to apply for coaching.
Qualifying
Examinations for
NDA Entrance Exam
The selection of the
candidates into the Air
Force, Naval and Army
wings of the NFA will be
done through the NDA
Examination. This exam
will be carried out by
the Union Public Service
Commission. The exam
will be held on 30th of
December 2011.
Age Qualification for
NDA Entrance Exam
Candidates who are
appearing for the NDA
exam must be
unmarried males. They
must be atleast 16 1/2
years and not more
than 19 years on
January 1st or July 1st
of the year subsequent
to the year of the
exam.
Who can apply for
NDA Entrance Exam?
Candidates who are
permanent citizens of
India can apply for the
NDA exam. Candidates
whose family was a
part of Bhutan, Nepal or
a Tibetan refugee who
had migrated to India
prior to January 1st
1962 with the objective
of residing permanently
in India are also eligible
to apply for the NDA
exam.
22nd February 2012, 02:53 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

You can directly join NDA without any coaching centre.
The eligibility criteria for NDA is given below :
1. The candidate must be an Indian.
2. The candidate must have passed the 12th class examination or any equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
3. The age limit is 16.5 to 19.5 years.
Hope for your good future scope.
For more queries, you can ask your questions along with the doubts to be cleared in this education forum and discussion website.
14th March 2012, 09:37 PM
ramandeep.2dec

Educational Qualifications :

(i) For Army wing of National Defence Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equilvalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.

Age limit:- 16.5 -19 years..
28th April 2012, 05:13 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

> You can join a coaching centre for NDA for the perfect preparation and guidance. Some of the Coaching Centres are :
1. A.C. Vidyasagar Classes
2. Akshardham the competitive exams academy
3. Baalnoi Academy
4. C.M.I.
5. Cavalier India
6. Impact Coaching & Educational Services, Pvt. Ltd.
7. New Careers Academy
8. Olive Greens
9. Tara Academy
10. Test Bag Academy
> For more details, visit www.upsc.gov.in
OR
www.nda.nic.in
28th April 2012, 09:40 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for NDA entrance exam after 12th but you may join any coaching center after 10th for preparation of NDA.

NDA stands for NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year fro entry in to three wings of NDA:-

INDIAN ARMY
INDIAN NAVY
INDIAN AIR FORCE

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
28th April 2012, 09:49 PM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

You can't give NDA after 10th class ...

You can only appear it after passing 12th....

generally coaching is not required if u studied for boads seriously but you need to be strong in logic and broad thinking....

BOL
6th May 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GIVE NDA EXAM IF I HAVE DONE AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING HOW
7th May 2012, 03:56 PM
rachender singh

Quote:
SIR,
OR
HELLO DEAR,
First of all, nda question paper consists of questions of PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND MATHS.
SO , candidate that is giving the nda exams must go through the +2 level physics , chemistry and maths.
I SUGGEST YOU that you must join nda after completing your +2 exams.

now, a candidate that has commerce as its stream, is not able to join nda because it does not satisfy the nda requirement.

good luck
15th June 2012, 02:54 PM
guruvana244

Hello dear,After completion of 12th standard or final year student are applicable for NDA exam.For NDA exam there is no percentage criteria.The details eligibility criteria for NDA exam is given below.

NDA - Stands for National Defence Academy.This examination is conducted by the Union public service commission (UPSC) twice in a year.

NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings:

• Indian Air Force
• Indian Navy
• Indian Army

If you have completed 12th standard with science department then you are applicable for all above post other wise only in Indian Army post.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years old .There is no age relaxation for SC/ST , OBC criteria.

NOTE:-

>>Only unmarried male candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

>>You must have a citizenship of India.

EXAM PATTERN

PHYSICAL CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM
26th August 2012, 09:14 AM
gopal1438

hello sir,

This exam eligible for 10+12th passed which maths and physics subjects passed, 60% in 10th, any recognized university.

Age. 16.5 to 19 year.

Degree and b.tech s passed tudents all, eligible for direct exam armi through SSB.
All details www.upsc.com
Best of luck
3rd September 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir, Now i am read in class 10th , after 10th can i join nda coaching centre. is it good or not ..
14th March 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there any coaching classes for nda in madhya pradesh ?if so . Where are these?
23rd April 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

From last two years is NDA admission is open for girl s also ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?