19th January 2016, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to re-appear for 12th from my previous school?

I got fail in CBSE class XII, now I am interested to re-appear as regular student through my previous school, but school authority denied to re-joined.
Please tell me there is any rule from the CBSE. Can you please guide me with the answer on the same.

Thanks

V.k.gupta

20th January 2016, 01:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to re-appear for 12th from my previous school?

You can surely opt for re-appearance from the same school but not as a regular mode student but as a private candidate. however, if your school is not allowing you then there might be some obvious reasons behind it.

However,if you feel that this is not justified, you can probably write a letter to the council of education and tell them about the issue you are facing and I am sure you will be provided full assistance.
20th January 2016, 07:36 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to re-appear for 12th from my previous school?

It depends on the school will they provides you admission or not. I would like to suggests you visit the school with your parents and set a meeting with principal. May be they will provides you admission if your parents will talk to them. Contact to school management if they denies you again. In the case management also denies you, you should fill up compartment exams and prepare at home as a open student. Exams will be held in the month of march next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?