22nd December 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to reject the results of PUC in Arts (also BA) and go for PUC in science after graduation?

One of my friends had gone for PUC in science. Later, migrated to Arts and completed the examination successfully. After PUC in Arts, she joined for BA in a college and completed first year. Now she wants to reject the results of PUC in Arts (also BA) and go for PUC in science. Is it possible to go for PUC science again at this stage? If yes, what is the procedure?

4th November 2014, 05:11 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to reject the results of PUC in Arts (also BA) and go for PUC in science after graduation?

No, because she has already completed her PUC in arts. And even she has done one year of Graduation. So, she is not eligible to do her PUC in science again. Because, her name has been already registered in the state board, as a candidate who has completed her intermediate in arts. If she wants to go to PUC in science, She has register her name in state intermediate board. But, this not possible, because she has registered already.
5th August 2019, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to reject the results of PUC in Arts (also BA) and go for PUC in science after graduation?

When is the last day to reject my 2nd puc results for better marks next year
11th April 2023, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

What is use BA of career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?