17th May 2017, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Previous year model papers of class 9th standard military school chail shimla

Dear Sir/Mam, Please help me getting Old question papers for class IX of Military School Chail Shimla and All Sainik School exam. Can you please let me know the details on the same? Where to get the papers? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Regards
Ajay

26th May 2017, 05:43 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Previous year model papers of class 9th standard military school chail shimla

You hardly get any question paper for Rashtriya Military School entrance exam on internet because they don't allow students to keep question papers with them after exam.
To prepare for entrance exam for class 9 standard of military school, you are advised to study your 8th standard books such as English Language, Social Studies, Science, Mathematics and Hindi thoroughly.Also it would be better to follow CBSE class 8th standard book as most military school follows CBSE book.
13th September 2021, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year model papers of class 9th standard military school chail shimla

Dear Sir/Mam, Please help me getting Old question papers for class VI of RMS exam. Can you please let me know the details on the same? Where to get the previousyear papers? Awaiting for the response.
Regards
Harinath Kashyap
Exserviceman
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?