15th October 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Previous year model papers of Military school for ninth standard entrance exam?

What can be the type of question paper pattern in a military school for the entrance exam of standard nine?? could u please help me out ? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? it will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

16th October 2016, 04:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year model papers of Military school for ninth standard entrance exam?

As you have mentioned above that you need the previous years model papers of Military school for 9th standard entrance examination, so regarding that I want to say that there are not much resources available on internet. However, I have attached a link below where you can find the papers for the same of 9th standard.

Just practicing with the previous papers won't solve your problem, you have to refer to Sainik School Entrance Exam Guide book etc. You can refer to "Upkar Prakashan" books which is considered as the best for any government entrance examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Military School Question paper 9th.pdf(235.5 KB, 522 views)
7th December 2018, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year model papers of Military school for ninth standard entrance exam?

I am going to give entrance exam for rashtriya military school ajmer so can you
provide me previous years question paper
of entrance exam
Please sir give it to me at my this I'd [email protected] please sir
20th December 2019, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

CAN i GET THE 9TH STD ENTRANCE EXAM QUESTION PAPER FOR Bangalore OF LAST YAR?
19th December 2020, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

sir previous year paper class 9 5year ago all paper send pleaseeeee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?