14th May 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of 9th class entrance exam in military school Ajmer, Rajasthan?

Dear Sir,

Please help me getting Old question papers for class IX of Military School Ajmer and All Saink School exam.? I need to start the preparation for the exam and for that I need the question papers to refer. So, please provide me soon as possible.

Regards
Vishnu Kumar Saini

14th May 2015, 12:08 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous year question papers of 9th class entrance exam in military school Ajmer, Rajasthan?

I have uploaded question paper for you please download it from the attachment given below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sainik School Question paper.pdf(235.5 KB, 1378 views)

14th May 2015, 06:42 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of 9th class entrance exam in military school Ajmer, Rajasthan?

Military school Ajmer, Rajasthan is CBSE affiliated school

Its not possible to provides you previous year question papers because military school Ajmer not provides question paper to anyone ,candidates are not able to take out the question paper from the exam center because they have no authority to take out the paper

But you can get model papers from any reputed bookshop you can get an idea of question paper from the model papers

5th February 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Please help me getting Amu Aligarh Muslim university sample paper of 9 class i need to start the preparation for the exam and for that i need the question paper to refer so please provide me soon as possible
Regads
Fardeen

9th February 2017, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there a multiple choice question in admission test of class 9th 2017

7th November 2017, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I need solved question paper of class 9 of previous years of Sainik School, Lucknow to refer. Please provide me as soon as possible
Regards
Priyanshi Chauhan

9th May 2020, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

I need last year p apees ofnl RMS class 9

28th May 2020, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,please provide me last year military school chail entrance exam question paper of class 9th as soon as possible at [email protected]

1st July 2020, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, please provide me last year military school Banglore entrance exam question paper of class 9th as soon as possible at [email protected]

15th September 2020, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i wants previous cet of rms. where from we can get previous papers

4th October 2020, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Please give me prevous papers of military school ajmer 9th classs

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?