17th June 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Details and procedure to get admission in Military school for 9th class student?

respected sir,
i am a student of 9th class....
i wnt to knw the admsn procedure of military school..
so plz kindly provide me with all details for getting admission your,s faithfully
sahil mir

24th March 2015, 07:19 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Details and procedure to get admission in Military school for 9th class student?

It would have been better if you did not change your school right now. Since class 9 is a part of class 10 or matriculation, the registration for the board examination must have been done from your previous school. Now again when you shift to a new military then again your registration procedure will be done, from this school.
Other than this there is no other problem. You have to just take up forms of a military school. You can go for Rashtriya Millitary school in Bengaluru. The official website of this school is www.rashtriyamilitaryschools.in/. This school takes a little entrance examination on Mathematics, Science and English for students of class 9. The questions are all objective type and to be answered in OMR sheets. If you clear that examination you will be enrolled in class 10 of this school. So if you are ready for hassles of re-registration go ahead and get admitted in this school.
23rd June 2019, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details and procedure to get admission in Military school for 9th class student?

Sir my son birth date is 25 MAY 2006 can he is able to rake part in 9 class "RMS"
22nd February 2021, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

how study for milirtary school which subject which questions
19th June 2021, 10:47 PM
Singhskomal

If you want to get admission in military school firstly you should clear CET ( common entrance test).
Admission to class 9th a candidate should not be less than 13 years and more than 14 years.
Entrance exam: exam will be OMR based in subjects of G.K.,mathematics, English etc.
Medical selection
50 seats are reserved for wards of service personnel killed in action.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?