3rd June 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in 11th standard at Navodya Group of Schools?

Respected sir, i am student of 10th, i want to know about the procedure for taking admission in 11th standard in the Navodya group of schools.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  2. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  3. What is the admission procedure followed for doing 11th after completion of 10th standard?
  4. Procedure of admission in 11th standard at CBSE schools in AP?
  5. List of schools in Agra which offers admission in 11th Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of schools offering admission in 12th standard for 11th GSEB student in Surat?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  8. List of ISC affiliated schools in Bangalore which offer admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has secured 70% in 11th?
  9. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  10. List best schools in Vijaywada for taking admission in 11th standard?
  11. List of Schools with Hostel facility which offer admission in 11th standard in Chennai? Annual Fee of 11th standard?
  12. Is it possible for me to repeat 11th by changing my stream?
  13. What is the % required to take Commerce course after 10th?
  14. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Chandigarh? Procedure to get admission?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for 11th standard?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Navy School for 7th standard student?
  17. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in schools like CHU for 11th and 12th standard?
5th June 2016, 12:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in 11th standard at Navodya Group of Schools?

Th procedure for admission in quite simple. You will have to fill up the application form providing the required information and if you do fulfill the requirements for admission in the school mentioned above, you will be provided admission.

You should however try to score as well as possible in your examination as the level of competition is quite high nowadays. Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility requirements will not help you to get admission, you have to score really well in your 10th boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?