16th February 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?

Respected sir, i want my son to get admit in st.xaviers collegiate school in class 5 for the session - 2014-15. Recently ,he is studing in DPS Megacity,kolkata. So what 'll be the procedure for admission. I eagerly want my son to study in st.xaviers school.

21st February 2014, 11:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?

St. Xavier's Collegiate school is one of the best schools of Kolkata. It is good to see your determination and desire in getting your son's admission in this school. You can definitely make your son study in this school. But for that you need to follow certain procedure of admission.

- You need to fill up the application form which can be availed from the school's administrative branch.
- Then your son might have to appear for an interview or written test (rare case).
- You need to have a meeting with the principal and then you have to submit the fees to get the admission done.

The contact details are :-
Principal,
Secondary Section
30 Mother Teresa Sarani
Kolkata 700 016
Ph: +91-33-2255 1171

Vice- Prinicipal
Primary Section
12A Wood Street
Kolkata 700 016
Ph: +91-33-2290 6951
E-mail: [email protected]

For details regarding admissions, click here .

For details regarding fees structure, click here .
27th September 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?

I want my son to get admitted in your school in class V for the session 2017-18, at present he is studying in MCKV , Liluah, Howrah. What is the procedure of getting admission
24th January 2017, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of admission in St Xavier school in class five
27th February 2017, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, my son is studying in class 5 in Burdwan St Xaviers. I want to shift my son in Kolkata St Xaviers. What is the procedure? Last year I was told from your office that there is no seat in class 5.
7th April 2017, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, My son is studying in class 5 in Patha Bhavan School, Kolkata. I want to shift my son in Kolkata St Xaviers. What is the procedure? Last year I was told from your office that there is no seat in class 5.
16th April 2017, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my son is studying in class three in birbhum St Andrews school.i want to shift my son in your school at durgapur. What is the procedure to admit son in your school?
25th August 2017, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i want my daughter to get admit in st.xaviers school, Panihati in class 5 for the session - 2018-19. Recently , she is studing in St.Augustine Day School Barrackpore. So what 'll be the procedure for admission. I eagerly want my daughter to study in st.xaviers school.

Please help.
5th October 2017, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam I want admit my son class 5 in your school,at present he studying in saifee golden jublee English public school in class 4.email id- [email protected] no.9903645480
6th January 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam I want to admit my son in your school at class 5,2018-2019 session presently he is studying at Kamaraj English medium senior secondary school ,Portblair Andaman & Nicobar Island,So my humble request to you to say what is the procedure of new admission.e-mail [email protected],Mob no-9475216381
25th February 2018, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I would like to admit my son in your school. Presently he is studying in class 4 in Sri Sri academy. So my humble request to u to please let me know if the forms are available for admission.
My email is [email protected]
5th May 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am from Bangladesh.I am interested to admit my son in your renouned school.He is studying in SFX GreenHerald International School, Runs by (RNDM) lsisters. in Standard 5.The academic year will be over by May 2018. His date is 06/ 12/ 2006. please advise me which in class he can get admition.Thank you.
3rd December 2019, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected principal at present my son is studying at the Cambridge school.I from the core of my heart want my son to study in your school.At present he is in class four .I want to know the procedure of admission in class five and is there any seat available in class five so that we can try our best.Please inform me as soon as posssible.
10th December 2019, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i want admit my son in your school
at class 5th presently he styding in 4th std in secred heart school so what will the procedure for addmission. email id [email protected]
5th March 2021, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I want an admission of my son in your school in class 5 . In present he is studying in class 4 in BIRLA HIGH SCHOOL. So please guide me with the admission procedure and blessed my son getting rewarded to your SCHOOL. THANKING YOU with my great hopes.
22nd February 2023, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I want admit my son for class 5 of st.xavier school Delhi. but I don't know how to prepare my son for entrance.pls guide me.which types of exam comes in entrance.
24th February 2023, 08:49 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Admission Process:-

Online application form should be submitted by the parents interested in St. Xavier’s Collegiate School Admission 2023-2024.

No other mode to submit the application is provided by the school. One can access online application form for class KG at school official website: https://www.sxcsccu.edu.in/Home/Admission.

A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- will also be charged that can be paid online.

A verification session will be conducted after successful application submission where child and the parents will have to appear to get the documents verified.

The date & time of the verification session will be displayed on the school website in October 2021 probably.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?